Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank you!

My birthday-fundraising party in Iceland, on 15 August, was a success! 

I raised 660 EUR and I am extremely grateful to all who supported me and gave me a birthday present by donating to my fund-raising bank account. Thank you so much and I certainly hope everybody had a good time;)

We are still raising money, of course, so if you want to support us, every penny is gladly accepted. Please see our bank account details in the post below.

Thank you again my dearest friends and family;)

And I promise to throw another party like that when I come back to Iceland i June 2009! Put it in your calendar!

p.s. We are not just sitting around waiting for things to happen, we are collecting money in my hometown, where me and Vignir are laboring day and night, sawing, digging, chopping wood, making paths, building, cutting, planting. As you can see from the below picture, this is hard work! 





cheers,
Harps


3 comments:

Vignir and Harpa said...

I saw that our settings were "only comments for registered users" but I just changed it, so everybody should be able to comment now!!!

So start commenting.....;)

Harps

Anonymous said...

comment!!!

Anonymous said...

Wiggy! you big man you, i didn't know you were such a versatile mans man! tools and everything, i would like to know what it looks like near you? pics please. (as in countryside) love to you and H dog
Charlie